Rainy days - In my words


Hi All,

This is my first post in my words. This is not copied from anywhere.



After working hole 6 day week everyone are dreaming about sunday which i am enjoying.
In the early morning of Sunday (9am) I got up from the bed then saw heavy rain outside and cold air is in full swing.

Just think you are with your family member and discussing about routine and heavy rain outside you are seating in balcony little shower on you with one cup of tea and tasty mung pakoda.


What more you want in this fully satisfactory rainy day .

I am enjoying it really this time rain comes late but it bring new mood in your routine life so enjoy rainy days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MIUI 7.5.5.0 upgrade to 7.5.9.0 Malmide Problem with VoLTE Solution in Red MI 3S Prime

A Story of Love

The Great VaiBhaV's Blog